Monday, January 21, 2013

Sunny Winter Day OOTD

Who says winter doesn't come with sunshine? Sunny socal is definitely living up to its name. Though it does come with slightly chilly mornings, the afternoons are usually too hot for a jacket. On this fine day, I decided to wear a very casual and comfy outfit that is really perfect for any day!

I despise wearing jeans or pants when I have to walk to class on an extremely sunny day, but because mornings are chilly or windy, I decided to pair these DIY distressed high waisted shorts with a pair of opaque black tights. I like wearing high waisted shorts with a simple top such as the grey vneck I have on in the photo. Like I said before, it does get just a tad bit chilly which can easily be fixed with a light weight jacket! I love my green anorak/parka because it is SO lightweight yet does give me warmth! I think the olive green color really complements the grey t-shirt. And of course, you can't wear an anorak without a nice pair of combat boots! Lol, I'm just kidding. I wear these 2 things with or without each other - they go with everything! I've pictured my outfit below with both the parka on and with it off.

Grey v neck - Target
Parka - Charlotte Russe
Shorts - DIY
Boots - Steve Madden (nordstrom)
Tights - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment