Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Camo Love

The camo trend is steadily growing and I suppose I've gotten myself into it as well, but not as much as others. I don't like wearing a vet's old blouse especially since I haven't served any time in the military so this is my take on it. I aslo don't like the darkness of the colors so I opted for something more muted and not so trenchcoat-like!



Here is a picture of the outfit with the camo top semi-on. Since it was a cold day, I kept it on, but as you can see, the outfit looks perfectly fine with it off! :)

My taupe top is from Nordstrom and my black leggings are from Forever 21. My combat boots are the Steve Madden Troopas that I scored for $35!! And lastly, the star of the outfit, my camo top is from Walmart from the little boys' section! It's actually made of a very nice flannel material but it's still lightweight so it's a great cover up! It's a nice alternative to the actual military camo blouses other girls are wearing. I hope y'all enjoyed! 

xoxo, Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment