Thursday, January 24, 2013

IMATS LA 2013 HAUL

Hello beauty geeks! :) IMATS LA was this past weekend and I had an amazing experience! I got to meet so many youtube/beauty bloggers that I follow/watch. I also got new tips and tricks and TONS of discounts! IMATS LA takes place at the Pasadena Convention Center. This year, it took place in January when it is usually in June. I'm not sure when tickets actually went on sale BUT they do sell out so if you REALLY want to go, I suggest purchasing them immediately after the announced sale date! As I will mention in my video, I suggest that you take advantage of the 2-day tickets or the Saturday ticket. Inventory is better, more people attend and the hours are longer! However, Sunday is more calm, there is still inventory and it's still great, too! I picked up so many new products that I'm so excited to use! Please watch my video to see what new goodies I got!! If you got anything at IMATS or plan to go, leave a comment down below! :D


ENJOY!

XOXO,
Dana

1 comment:

  1. You got great stuff:) jealous you bought some Mac . I couldn't I only had cash with me : /

    jusanothergurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete