Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cars Land OOTD

I just finished my first round of midterms and as a treat, my boyfriend & I took a trip to Disneyland and California Adventures to visit the newest attraction, Cars Land! The last time we were at the park was December 2011 when the renovations were taking place for Cars Land. I really wanted to see Disneyland in October because of the Halloween decorations and my boyfriend was really interested in Cars Land!

Southern California is always sunny even when it's starting to get into the colder months so I wanted to wear something that was lightweight for the sunny day but would still keep me warm during the evening.

I didn't realize this until I took pictures of my outfit for this post, but with the exception of my arm candy and sandals, everything else is from Forever 21! I chose black high waisted shorts that are a tad bit thick so they're super comfy and warming! I paired it by layering a white cami underneath a semi-sheer white short sleeve top that has a pointelle knit type of design on the front but a plain backside. I also had my cropped light wash denim jacket to throw on just in case it got a little chilly. My sandals are just plain strappy black sandals I got from a local boutique. As for the arm candy, I have my Baby G watch, my Disney personalized leather bracelet and the ring and charm bracelet my boyfriend got me from James Avery.

1 comment:

  1. Love the white watch! Happy to join your lovely blog and follow you with Bloglovin! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete