Friday, September 7, 2012

Glade Expressions(R) Collection

Hi y'all! I'm a BzzAgent and had the opportunity to join the Glade Expressions (r) Collection campaign. I was provided a product sample, coupon, and other special premiums from BzzAgent.

With my product sample coupon, I headed over to my local Target to pick up some scents. I read the descriptions of scents on the coupon and was most drawn to pineapple mangosteen but though I'm very picky when it comes to fruity scents, I also leaned towards their cotton scent. At Target, they were very easy to locate through the massive display of other home scents.




 I smelled every scent and was most drawn to the cotton because it was light and refreshing and I'm sure everyone in my household would enjoy it while a fruity smell might potentially be a hate it or love it type of thing.

The Fragrance Mist is very sleek and chic. It's easy to use because all you have to do is squeeze the neck of the bottle. I love how the top half of the mist is white making it easy to fit in with all of your home decor. This product also appears to be refillable as I saw the refills next to their designated scents at Target. Instead of an overwhelmingly large amount of images and colors on the bottle, it simply has the designated scent's photo and the white sleekness. Definitely a plus in my book!

As for the Oil Diffuser, I love it! I think it is so pretty and something that would fit in everywhere! The design of the diffuser's holder fits in perfectly with my room decor! It also comes in the same scents as the mister and is also refillable. The diffuser is so easy to use because it doesn't require a plug or batteries. It just simply releases fragrance throughout the room so it's quite easy to use and hassle-free!

I give this product an A and you should definitely keep an eye out for it. All of the scents smell wonderful and I think it'd look perfect in any household!

1 comment: